- Email: Allyson.Welden@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.599.7865
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Allyson M. Welden is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability practice. Ms. Welden has experience in many aspects of the litigation process, successfully drafting and opposing a variety of pleadings, motions, and other pre-trial documents, along with numerous appearances in California state courts.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Welden worked as an attorney in a mid-size insurance defense firm in Los Angeles, gaining significant experience in cases involving personal injury, construction defect, and insurance coverage issues.
Ms. Welden earned her Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School and received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from San Francisco State University. While in law school, Ms. Welden was a member of the Moot Court Honors Program.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Awards & Honors
- Semi-Finalist Oralist - 2015 Southwestern Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Semi-Finalist Oralist - 2016 Ruby R. Vale Corporate Moot Court Competition
- Octa-Finalist Oralist - 2016 Burton D. Wechsler First Amendment Moot Court Competition
Southwestern Law School
Juris Doctor, 2017
San Francisco State University
Bachelor of Arts, History, 2013