- Email: Andrew.Weber@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 513.808.9916
- Fax: 513.808.9912
Andrew J. Weber is a partner in the Cincinnati and Lexington offices of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability Practice. His extensive litigation experience enables him to be a strong and aggressive advocate at every stage of a case.
Andrew represents a diverse group of clients including individuals, businesses, and insurance carriers in all types of insurance defense cases as well as insurance coverage and bad faith cases. He represents clients in cases involving construction defects, products liability, premises liability, general negligence, and professional negligence filed in both state and federal court.
Andrew has first and second chair trial experience and has successfully argued numerous summary judgment motions on behalf of his clients.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
Bachelor of Science, Education, cum laude, 2010