- Email: Kenneth.Walsh@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 312.463.3496
- Fax: 312.345.1778
Kenneth D. Walsh is an associate in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Mr. Walsh represents employers in a wide array of labor and employment matters, including wage and hour claims, employment discrimination claims, and claims arising under the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act. Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Walsh worked at a law firm in New York City where he represented plaintiffs in a wide array of employment actions, including claims arising under Title VII, the New York State and City Human Rights Laws, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and the False Claims Protection Act.
Prior to that, Mr. Walsh served as a judicial law clerk to Magistrate Judge Steven I. Locke and District Judge Sandra J. Feuerstein, both in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
In law school, Mr. Walsh was a member of Duke’s Wrongful Convictions Clinic, where he investigated claims of innocence made by incarcerated felons, including interviewing inmates, locating and interviewing witnesses, gathering documentation, and working with experts.
State Bar Admissions
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
USDC Eastern District of NY
USDC Southern District of NY
District of Colorado
United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Awards & Honors
- Selected to Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2021.
- Selected to New York Metro Area Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2018-2019.
Duke University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2011
- Executive Editor, Law & Contemporary Problems
University of Notre Dame
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, 2007