- Email: Tiffiny.Walls-Fox@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.358.6020
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Tiffiny Walls-Fox is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability Practice. Tiffiny has experience litigating a wide variety of cases including general civil liability, premises liability, automobile and motorcycle accidents, construction site/industrial accidents, homeowners association disputes, business/commercial disputes, indemnity, real property disputes, intentional torts, state and federal criminal defense, entertainment and new media law, estate planning as well as business formation and administration.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Tiffiny was field counsel for one of the largest U.S. property and casualty insurance companies where she handled bodily injury and property loss lawsuits from inception to trial within its personal and commercial market units. In 2014, Ms. Walls-Fox assumed the role of Designated SIU (Special Investigative Unit) Attorney for claims within Los Angeles County. In this capacity, she worked in tandem with SIU and the claims department to investigate potentially fraudulent claims, conducted Examinations Under Oath, and provided assistance related to claim coverage. In 2015, she was tapped to participate as a Key Litigator within the Attorney Coordination Team where she managed junior associates and in 2018, played a key role in developing efficient strategies and best practices for litigation management as a Creativity Champion.
- Walls Family Scholar Athlete Foundation – Executive Vice President (June 2007 – Present)
- Santa Monica Bar Association – Board of Trustee Member (October 2018 – Present)
- UCLA Alumni Association Silicon Beach Bruins Alumni Chapter – Co-Event Chair (May 2018 – Present)
- University of Miami School of Law Young Alumni Committee – Regional Chair (April 2012 - 2017)
- UCLA Women’s Prelaw Association – Past Professional Advisor; recurring speaker (February 2010 – 2016)
- UCLA Alumni Mentor Program – Alumni Mentor (Oct 2007 – June 2014)
- Liberty Mutual’s 3x15 presentation on One Focus as it relates to Mediation and Arbitration
- UCLA Women’s Prelaw Association – annual presentation entitled “How to Manage Law School and Real Practice of Law” (Feb 2010 – 2016)
State Bar Admissions
Awards & Honors
- Creativity Champion Co-Chair (2018) – Liberty Mutual Group
- Spotlight Award (2018) – Liberty Mutual Group
- Emerald Bravo Award (2016) – Liberty Mutual Group
- Have you Heard Recipient (2015) – Liberty Mutual Group
- Platinum Bravo Award (2015) – Liberty Mutual Group
- Sapphire Bravo Award (2014) – Liberty Mutual Group
University of Miami School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2006
University of California Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts in History, 2001
- UCLA Law Fellow
- Vachaga Bagdasaryan v MC Gill Corporation – Motion for Summary Judgment granted on behalf of Defendant insured.
- Lisa Ryan v The City of Los Angeles et al – Motion for Summary Judgment granted on behalf of Defendant insured property owner and leasee.
- Sheehan, Robert v Carlos Alfaro et al - Motion for Summary Judgment granted on behalf of Defendant insured.
- Robert Bloss v. CIM LLC, et al – successfully opposed Co-Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment.
- Kim, Jonathan v Railex LLC, et al - favorable settlement with potential for 7 figure jury verdict.
- Holland, Karen v US Floor Designs, Inc. - voluntary dismissal by Plaintiff after damaging depositions.
- Najarian, Artin et al v Burbank Athletic Club - fraud case with voluntary dismissal within weeks of trial.
- Tinney, Edward v Charles Munger Trust - settlement reached after successfully defeating good faith settlement motion.