- Email: Ashley.Tse@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 713.324.0087
- Fax: 713.759.6830
Ashley Tse is a partner in the Houston office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate Practice. Her practice focuses on business formation and dissolution, business governance and operation, commercial transactions, contracts, commercial real estate, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and outside general counsel services.
Not always a transactional attorney, Ms. Tse started her legal career practicing white-collar criminal defense. She has experience defending directors and officers accused of money laundering, RICO, fraud, and other related causes of action. Ms. Tse has also held roles defending corporate clients against various complex commercial claims. Due to strong client demand, Ms. Tse expanded her practice to encompass all aspects of corporate transactional law. Ms. Tse’s background in litigation provides her with a unique insight when crafting contracts aimed to avoid commercial disputes before they happen.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Director, Charity Angels Pharmacy
- Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts (TALA)
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
South Texas College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2009
University of Texas
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, 2006
- Part of a team that represented a hospital system in an asset sale valued at over $650,000,000.00.
- Part of a team that represented a Texas company in its divestiture of its real estate portfolio for over $150,000,000.00.
- Represented a student housing apartment company in its acquisitions and divestments. Typical deals ranged from $5 million to $15 million.
- Represented companies acquiring self-storage facilities. Typical deals ranged from $5 million to $10 million.
- Represented investment funds in its private offerings. Typical offerings ranged from $5 million to $35 million.
- Represented numerous companies in acquiring and divesting real estate and 1031 exchanges. Typical deals ranged from $1 million to $20 million.
- Represented MSOs in its acquisitions of healthcare assets.
- Routinely serves as outside general counsel for companies across various industries.
- Part of a team that represented numerous healthcare providers and hospital systems in significant ERISA lawsuits against insurance companies and commercial payors. Amounts in controversy totaled over $120 million.
- Part of a team that represented the head of a financial institution accused of running a $7 billion Ponzi scheme.