- Email: Treana.Allen@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.580.3963
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Treana Allen is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Allen was a plaintiffs’ counsel and trial attorney. Ms. Allen’s practice focuses on California wage and hour class actions, Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) representative actions, and other complex employment litigation matters. Ms. Allen also handles a broad range of employment litigation including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, leaves of absence, failure to provide reasonable accommodations, and unfair business practices.
Ms. Allen practices in both state and federal court and in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Ms. Allen also counsels clients on a wide range of employment-related issues, including wage and hour laws, employee discipline and termination, whistleblower claims, lay-off procedures, reasonable accommodations, and harassment and discrimination issues.
Ms. Allen is a former college basketball player and coach, earning All-Conference and Senior Athlete of the Year honors at Gonzaga University.
Maintaining Payroll Compliance in 2018, Inland Empire Chapter of the American Payroll Association
State Bar Admissions
State Appellate Courts
- California Courts of Appeal
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Black Women Lawyers Association, Los Angeles Chapter
Western State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2014
Bachelor's Degree, 2003