- Email: Taylor.Sullivan@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.262.8593
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Taylor Sullivan is an associate in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice. Taylor focuses most of her practice on consumer warranty litigation, including defense of lemon law cases. Her clients include manufacturers of automobiles and motor homes, among other consumer goods. Taylor was named to the 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star List for Northern California.
Taylor obtained her undergraduate degree from Boston University and her law degree from Golden Gate University School of Law. While in law school, Taylor worked for the United States Attorney's Office, Civil Division, where she wrote dispositive motions and participated in mediations. She also worked for the San Francisco District Attorney's Office, where she wrote and argued numerous motions.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Awards & Honors
2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star List for Northern California
Golden Gate University School of Law
Bachelor of Science, Dual Degree in Political Science and Religion