- Email: Rae-Anna.Sollestre@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 619.699.4979
- Fax: 619.233.8627
Rae-Anna Sollestre is an associate in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, she worked as a law clerk for a personal injury law firm.
While attending law school, Ms. Sollestre served as Resources Editor for the Marquette Sports Law Review and served as a Research Assistant to the National Sports Law Institute.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Marquette University Law School
Juris Doctor, May 2020
- Sports Law Certificate from the National Sports Law Institute, May 2020
- Recipient of the Risk Management in Sport Writing Award, 2020
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and American Studies with a concentration in comparative race and ethnic studies, cum laude, June 2016