- Email: Raina.Singer@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.281.5234
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Raina Singer is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment and Wage & Hour Class Actions Practices. Ms. Singer represents employers in a variety of labor and employment law matters, but mainly litigates complex cases, in both state and federal court, including class action matters involving wage and hour regulations and the Private Attorneys General Act.
Ms. Singer also defends employers against individual claims involving alleged harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, and wage claims in both state and federal court, as well as in arbitration.
Ms. Singer was admitted to the California Bar in 2018. She is also admitted to practice before the Central and Eastern Districts of California.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- USDC for the Central District of CA
- USDC for the Eastern District of CA
University of San Fransisco School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2018
University of Arizona
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2013