- Email: Bradley.Singer@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 786.725.3254
- Fax: 786.513.2249
Bradley Singer is an of counsel in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Transportation Practice. He is a trial attorney with many years of experience representing motor carriers, insurers and logistics providers in motor truck and multimodal cargo loss and damage claims. With extensive expertise in inland marine & ocean marine insurance and cargo matters, Mr. Singer handles complex domestic and international cargo, freight and insurance disputes nationwide. He advises clients (i.e., insurers and third-party administrators) in the swift and efficient resolution of cargo liability and coverage claims and litigation.
Bradley's practice also focuses on serious and catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death, trucking accidents, hospitality and premises liability. He has litigated in several states and is actively licensed to practice law in Florida, Georgia, Texas and Massachusetts.
Related Legal Alerts
Guest Speaker, 34th Annual Conference of Transportation & Logistics Council, Inc. and Transportation Loss Prevention & Security Association, April 22, 2008, San Diego, CA.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
First Circuit Court of Appeals
Awards & Honors
Massachusetts/New England Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2008–2013
Boston College Law School
Juris Doctor, 2002
Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1995
- Best Choice Trucking, LLC v. Great American Insurance Company, Civil Action No. 13-7405 COCE (51), County Court of the 17th Judicial Circuit, Broward County, Florida (2014) (summary judgment entered in favor of insurer client on motor truck cargo loss dispute).
- Mitsui Sumitomo Ins. Co. of America v. Hub Group, Inc., Civil Action No. 9:12-cv-81350-KAM (S.D. Fla. 2012-2014) (negotiated multi-party settlement of complex multimodal cargo loss).
- Therio v. FCC Towing, Inc., Civil Action No. 1138CV000169 (Mass. Dist. Ct. 2012) (judgment entered in favor of client on breach of contract claim after trial).
- Silva v. Markham, 25 Mass. L. Rep. 567, 2009 Mass. Super. LEXIS 169 (Mass. Super. Ct. 2009) (summary judgment granted to clients in social host/wrongful death case).
- Merzigian v. Sunbury Transport, Ltd., 523 F. Supp. 2d 116 (D. Mass. 2007) (summary judgment granted to trucking company and driver clients in trucking accident/wrongful death case).
- Sentry v. McWhinnie, 510 F. Supp. 2d 165 (D. Mass. 2007) (summary judgment entered in favor of insurer client on first-party coverage dispute).
- Imm v. Chaney, 287 Ga. App. 606 (Ga. Ct. App. 2007) (defense jury verdict in favor of client in personal injury case).
- Rogers & Sons, Inc. v. Santee Risk Managers, LLC, 631 S.E.2d 821 (Ga. Ct. App. 2006) (summary judgment entered in favor of insurer client on coverage dispute).