- Email: Sasha.Shuhaimi@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.680.5071
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Sasha Shuhaimi is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Sasha gained experience working as an associate at a defense litigation firm in Los Angeles, where her practice focused on commercial trucking litigation, premises liability and products liability.
Sasha earned her Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School, where she was an associate editor on the Southwestern Law Journal and a recipient of the Wildman/Schumacher scholarship. During law school, Sasha has worked at an employment litigation law firm, where she drafted law and motion including complaints and oppositions to demurrers for various employment disputes including discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
Prior to law school, Sasha received her Bachelor of Arts from University of Southern California, where she studied International Relations and was a recipient of a full-tuition merit scholarship.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- California Lawyers Association
Southwestern Law School, 2016, Juris Doctor
- Editor/Associate Editor, Southwestern Law Journal, 2015-2016
- Wildman Schumacher Merit Scholarship 2013-2016
University of Southern California, 2013, Bachelor of Arts, International Relations
- Merit Scholarship 2010-2013