- Email: Robert.Scott@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.438.5908
- Fax: 925.478.3260
Robert J. Scott is a partner in the Walnut Creek office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. In addition to general liability defense, Robert has extensive experience in insurance coverage analysis, defense of bad faith litigation, investigation and litigation of suspicious insurance claims (SIU).
- Elsea v. Saberi (1992) 4 Cal.App.4th 625.
- Lincoln Property Co., N.C., Inc. v. Travelers Indemnity Co. (2006) 137 Cal.App.4th 905.
- Hartford Casualty Ins. Co. v. Travelers Indemnity Co. (2003) 110 Cal.App.4th 710.
Uses of Demonstrative Evidence at Trial, Northern California Fraud Investigators Association Annual Meeting, 1996.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Santa Clara University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1990
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts, History, 1987