- Email: Jeremy.Schrag@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 316.609.7903
- Fax: 316.462.5746
Jeremy Schrag is a partner in the Wichita office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment and Wage & Hour Class Actions Practices. He defends private business and governmental agencies in state and federal courts against a variety of employment law claims including workplace harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and other employment-related lawsuits. He has experience handling wage and hour class actions as well as single plaintiff discrimination complaints. He is a frequent presenter on employment law topics to attorneys and human resource professionals and regularly advises employers and local governments regarding their employment policies and practices.
A significant portion of Mr. Schrag’s practice is devoted to higher education law and constitutional tort litigation. He is experienced in cases involving both public and private universities and understands the unique risks and benefits that come with higher education litigation including challenges and opportunities involving Title IX and sovereign immunity.
Related Legal Alerts
- “Gorsuch Would Lay McDonnell Douglas Test to Rest,” Law360, January 2017.
- Jeremy K. Schrag, "A Federal Framework for Regulating the Growing International Presence of the Several States," 48 WASHBURN L.J. 425 (2009).
- Jeremy K. Schrag, "The Tenth Circuit's Misconstruction of Statutory Rape in International Law Under the Alien Tort Claims Act of 1789 (Cisneros v. Aragon, 485 F.3d 1226 (10th Cir. 2007))," 47 WASHBURN L.J. 817 (2008).
- Contributing Author, Annual Survey of Law: Civil Rights, Kansas Bar Association, 2015 through present.
Law Clerk to the Hon. Lawton R. Nuss, Chief Justice of the Kansas Supreme Court, 2010 – 2013
United States District Court for the District of Kansas
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Washburn University School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2009
Bachelor of Arts, 2004