- Email: Mark.Schenkman@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.680.5071
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Mark A. Schenkman is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Transportation Practices. Mr. Schenkman has practiced law for over 30 years as a trial attorney in the practice areas of insurance defense litigation, transportation litigation and premises liability defense litigation.
He is also a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Mr. Schenkman has tried numerous jury trials and arbitrations, and has successfully negotiated settlements of numerous complex litigation cases.
Clients that he represents and has represented include the Interinsurance Exchange of the Automobile Club of Southern California, Horace Mann Insurance, Zurich Insurance Group, York Risk Services, Fortis Risk Solutions, G&K Services, Inc, and Patterson Companies, Inc.
- 2018 Auto Club Litigation Seminars
- 2017 Seminar on Automotive Event Data Recorder Systems and Uses
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
Pepperdine University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1987
University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelors Degree in Political Science, 1984