- Email: Ryan.Saunders@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 216.586.8845
- Fax: 216.344.9421
Ryan Saunders is a partner in the Cleveland office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, and General Liability Practices. He represents businesses, individuals, and insurance companies on a variety of matters, from pre-suit disputes, through all phases of claims and litigation, including trial, throughout all of Ohio and the Midwest.
Ryan’s litigation practice range includes:
- Medical malpractice - defending physicians, physician groups, hospitals and health systems;
- Products liability - defending manufacturers of products ranging from industrial equipment to consumer goods;
- Toxic tort - defending businesses against allegations of exposure to asbestos and diacetyl;
- Professional negligence - defending attorneys, financial representatives, and financial institutions;
- Construction/engineering - defending construction professionals related to claims of workmanship/defect and breach of contract;
- Transportation – defending drivers and transportation companies in catastrophic injury cases; and
- Insurance coverage and fraud – analyzing a broad range of losses and claims ranging from CGL, to higher education, to residential/commercial policies.
Ryan graduated magna cum laude and in the top 10 percent of his class at the University of Toledo College of Law, gaining him membership into the Order of the Coif. He began his legal path at the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, and was also an E.C Hardwood Fellow at the American Institute for Economic Research in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
State Supreme Courts
- Ohio Supreme Court
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Supreme Court of Ohio
University of Toledo College of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
John Carroll University
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, minor in Sociology