- Email: Tim.Saia@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 973.792.8747
- Fax: 973.577.6261
Tim Saia is a partner in the Newark office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Professional Liability Practice. Tim has handled numerous high exposure general liability cases. Tim has litigated virtually every type of complex civil matter – including cases involving professional liability, construction defect, municipal and public liability, civil rights, insurance coverage and environmental contamination. He has significant experience in handling all phases of litigation, including trials and appeals. Tim also regularly represents his corporate clients in transactions as well as litigated disputes.
Tim has also served as an adjunct professor for the National Institute for Paralegal Studies, where he taught civil procedure, tort, criminal and contract law. Prior to starting his law career Tim worked for an environmental consulting firm in Washington, D.C.
- Pomerantz Paper Corp. v. New Community Corp., 207 N.J. 344 (2011)
- Baen v. Farmers Mut. Fire Ins. Co. of Salem County, 318 N.J. Super. 260, 732 A. 2d 636 (App. Div. 1999)
- Morton Int’l, Inc. v. General Acc. Ins. Co. of Am., 266 N.J. Super. 300, 629 A. 2d 895 (App. Div. 1991), aff’d, 134 N.J. 1, 629 A. 2d 831 (1993).
State Bar Admissions
- New Jersey
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Seton Hall University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1988
George Washington University
Bachelor of Arts, 1985