- Email: Rohini.Roy@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 618.307.7624
- Fax: 618.692.6099
Rohini Roy is an associate in the Madison County, Illinois office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability, Intellectual Property & Technology, and Products Liability Practices. Rohini focuses her practice in general liability litigation and intellectual property. She has experience in all areas of civil litigation from initial claims through trial. Rohini has drafted dispositive motions, petitions, and legal memoranda relating to trademark infringement and other Lanham Act claims, copyright litigation, and tort litigation. She also counsels businesses on best practices in information privacy and data security.
Additionally, Rohini volunteers for the Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts, an organization committed to offering free legal services for budding artists and authors. She has also given presentations on copyright law for intellectual property clinics in the St. Louis area.
- January 25, 2019 Lewis Brisbois Secures Favorable PTAB Decision for Client
State Bar Admissions
Awards & Honors
- Academic Excellence Award for Legal Research and Writing
- Academic Excellence Award for Entertainment Law
- Academic Excellence Award for Copyright & New Media Seminar
- Academic Excellence Award for Jurisprudence
Saint Louis University School of Law
Juris Doctor, certificate in Intellectual Property, cum laude, 2014
llinois Wesleyan University - Bloomington, IL
Bachelor of Arts, 2011