- Email: Michael.Rothenberg@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 212.232.1343
- Fax: 212.232.1399
Michael B. Rothenberg is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Construction and General Liability Practices. He handles all phases of litigation, from inception through trial, inclusive of substantive motion practice and conducting depositions and mediations. Michael has extensive experience defending claims regarding construction defect, New York Labor Law, premises liability, negligent security, consumer debt transactions and general liability. Michael received his Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School in 2006, where he was presented with the National Order of the Barrister’s Certificate Award. While at Brooklyn Law School, Michael was awarded the Perfect Advocate Award at the ABA National Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition.
- Can Allegations of Aiding and Abetting Securities Fraud Violations Serve as Proper RICO Predicates Under the Reform Act?
- 52 The RICO Reporter 2 (August, 2010) (co-author Laurence A. Steckman).
- 29 The Securities Reform Act Reporter 6 (September, 2010) (co-author Laurence A. Steckman).
Start-Up Leadership: Legal Panel Moderator
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- The Order of the Barrister
- Brooklyn Law School Moot Court Honor Society
- The Start-Up Leadership Program - Fellowship 2012 – 2013
Awards & Honors
- University at Buffalo “Great Grads” Award 2012
- Moot Court Honor Society of Brooklyn Law School, Trial Division/Advocacy Division 2005-2006
- Georgetown White Collar Crime Tournament - 2005 - Best Advocate Award
- ABA National Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition 2006 – Perfect Advocate Award
- Brooklyn Law School Moot Court Honor Society Outstanding Advocate Award - 2006
- The Order of the Barrister Certificate - 2006
Brooklyn Law School
Juris Doctor, 2006
State University at Buffalo
Bachelor of Arts, 2003