- Email: John.Rose@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 404.348.8575
- Fax: 404.467.8845
John Rose is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate, Entertainment, Media & Sports and Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practices. While in law school, Mr. Rose served as a legal intern at the Atlanta Hawks, Interscope Records, and Fox Television Stations.
Mr. Rose represents a variety of high-profile clients, including award-winning creatives, multi-platinum recording artist and producers, and celebrity entertainers. He counsels these clients on various topics related to business disputes, litigation prevention, crises management as well as non-litigation matters. Certified in transactional law, Mr. Rose has experience drafting, analyzing, and negotiating content and distribution agreements, production agreements, marketing agreements, management agreements, photography agreements, licensing agreements, concert agreements and more.
Mr. Rose also has intellectual property experience, representing athletes, producers, recording artists, record companies, television networks, and entertainment production companies on various intellectual property matters. As a litigator, Mr. Rose has experience in state and federal courts, having obtained successful outcomes in multi-million dollar lawsuits.
Mr. Rose's dream is to one day shift the cultural paradigm, using his love of the law as a vehicle for change.
Certification in Transactional Law
State Bar Admissions
State Supreme Courts
- Georgia Supreme Court
State Appellate Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Georgia Court of Appeals
Georgia Supreme Court
United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, Entertainment and Sports Law Section
- American Bar Association, Business Law/Entertainment and Sports Law/Communications Law/ Litigation Section
- Black Entertainment and Sports Lawyers Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Awards & Honors
- American Bar Association, Dick Goehler Scholar
- Emory Order of the Advocates
- Deans List, Emory University
- Deans List, Hampton University
- CALI AWARD, Legal Writing & Evidence
- Emory Mock Trial; ABA Labor & Employment Competition, Winner
- Emory Mock Trial; National Civil Rights Competition, Semi-Finalist
- Moot Court, Alan G. Blackburn Moot Court Competition, Finalist
Emory University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2018
Bachelors of Arts, cum laude, 2014
- Pre-Law Honor Society, President
- Hampton University Pre-Law Institute, President