- Email: Rachel.Robinson@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 971.712.2813
- Fax: 971.712.2801
Rachel Robinson is a partner in the Portland Office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Appellate Practice Group. Research and writing are Ms. Robinson’s legal passions. Ms. Robinson has significant experience in the Oregon appellate courts (Oregon Court of Appeals and Oregon Supreme Court), and also handles cases in the Washington appellate courts and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Ms. Robinson also regularly assists trial counsel with complex pre-trial motions and trial preparations (motions in limine, jury instructions, and verdict forms) in state and federal court.
Ms. Robinson has been named to the Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers magazine for 2013-2018 and 2021-2022.
- Co-Author, “Best Practices for Privilege Logs in Oregon State Court Cases,” The Verdict, Spring 2012.
- Author, “Oregon Court of Appeals Rules Non-Economic Damages Capped at $500,000 in Birth Injury Cases,” Labor & Employment Law Alert, September 26, 2011.
- Co-Author, “Jury Instructions in Punitive Damage Cases: Using the New Mandates from the United States Supreme Court,” International Association of Defense Counsel Annual Meeting, 2009.
- Presenter, “Changes in Real Estate Law: Law & Rule Required Course,” Chicago Title Company, May 24, 2012.
- Co-Presenter, “Changes in Real Estate Law: Law & Rule Required Course,” Chicago Title Company, May 25, 2011.
- Presenter, “Protecting Your Piggy Bank: Proper Collection of Student Debt,” Northwest Career Colleges Federation Conference, June 2010.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
United States District Court for the District of Oregon
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Former member - Oregon State Bar, Products Liability Section
- Executive Committee, 2011-2015
- Chair, 2014-2015
- Treasurer, 2013
- Secretary, 2012
Willamette University College of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2008
- Willamette Law Review, Symposium Editor, 2007 - 2008
- Willamette Law Online, Editor in Chief, 2007 - 2008
University of Oregon
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2004