- Email: Dawn.Rivera@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 404.567.6570
- Fax: 404.467.8845
Dawn M. Rivera is an associate attorney in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. She has extensive experience in litigation and has handled hundreds of claims for a variety of companies, including a multi-national retailer, commercial carriers, property managers, hospitals, and insurance companies.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Dawn worked for a metro-Atlanta firm that handled self-insured and insurance defense claims all over Georgia. She has experience representing clients in every corner of the state and from pre-litigation investigation through the appellate courts.
Dawn is originally from St. Petersburg, Florida and has lived in the City of Atlanta since 2003. In her free time, Dawn enjoys volunteering with her neighborhood association and attending the wide variety of festivals in Atlanta. Dawn also enjoys kayaking and gardening.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
East Atlanta Community Association, Inc.
State Bar Admissions
State Supreme Courts
- Georgia Supreme Court
State Appellate Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- American Bar Association
University of Tennessee College of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude
University of Florida
Bachelors of Science, Journalism