- Email: Cynthia.Rigney@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 972.942.5696
- Fax: 214.722.7111
Cynthia Rigney is an associate attorney in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. She represents clients in the areas of personal injury and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Cynthia worked at a large regional firm, representing insureds in personal injury matters and insurance carriers in first-party litigation.
Cynthia was admitted to practice in Texas in 2010. She began her career in immigration and nationality law, representing individuals in removal proceedings and before various federal agencies. Cynthia is also experienced in the areas of labor and employment, having represented businesses and companies throughout Texas in state and federal court and before the Texas Workforce Commission and the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Cynthia is fluent in Spanish.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
University of Texas School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2010
University of Notre Dame
Bachelor of Arts, double major in Romance Languages & Literature and Sociology, 2007