- Email: Ashlee.Reece@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.358.6105
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Ashlee B. Reece is an Associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Ms. Reece's practice focuses on defending employers in actions arising under Title VII, the California Labor Code, and other labor law regulations. Ms. Reece's practice also includes the pre-litigation resolution and representation of employers in wrongful termination, whistle blower retaliation and harassment claims.
During law school Ms. Reece was a federal hearings intern for the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and a legal intern for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Reece investigated discrimination and harassment claims for a private university in St. Louis, MO.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
State Bar Admissions
- Missouri Bar Association
- Mound City Bar Association
- California Bar Association
Saint Louis University School of Law
- Saint Louis University School of Law Scholarship
- Jackson Lewis Scholarship
- Black Law Student Association's Diversity Leaders Scholarship
- Black Law Student Association's Black Star Award