- Email: Laura.Ratcliffe@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.281.5242
- Fax: 303.861.7767
Laura Ratcliffe is an associate in the Denver and Los Angeles offices of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Real Estate, Land Use, and Environment Practice. She represents a variety of public and private entities in real estate, environmental, energy, and municipal law matters. She handles various aspects of real property acquisition and management, including purchase and sale agreements, rights of way, construction, financing, and license agreements. She has experience with various aspects of commercial and industrial leasing transactions, asset purchase agreements, and other corporate transactions.
Ms. Ratcliffe has extensive experience in public agency and municipal matters. She has handled issues relating to ordinance drafting and enforcement, open meeting and open records laws, the California Government Claims Act, and administrative hearing processes.
- Staff Counsel, Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority, 2012-2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Judicial Extern for Judge Stephen Reinhardt, Los Angeles, 2010
- U.S. Department of Justice, Environmental Enforcement Section, Law Clerk, Washington D.C., 2010
Clinton Foundation/C40 Cities, Clinton Climate Initiative, Orfalea Fellow, New York, 2011-2012
State Bar Admissions
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association, Real Property Section
University of Southern California Gould School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2011
Bachelor of Arts in English, 2006