- Email: Lily.Ramirez@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 720.292.2009
- Fax: 303.861.7767
Lily Ramirez is an associate in the Denver office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability, Professional Liability, and Labor & Employment Practices.
Lily has a diverse civil litigation background that includes professional liability, medical malpractice defense, general liability, employment and labor law, and commercial litigation. Lily has also represented licensed healthcare professionals of all backgrounds and expertise before various healthcare boards and in administrative and regulatory proceedings at the state and federal level.
As an active member of her community, Lily has served the Colorado Pledge to Diversity Program in a leadership role for over three years. Her current Executive Committee position is Chair of the 1L Summer Program. The “Pledge” is a non-profit which seeks to provide a means for exposing diverse law students to opportunities in the legal profession and vice versa. Lily is dedicated to helping students succeed and loves being involved in the mission to promote diversity and inclusion in the legal community.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Lily was an attorney at a national law firm for 3 years, which she joined after completion of a one-year judicial clerkship with the Honorable Magistrate Craig B. Shaffer in the United States District Court of Colorado. Lily received her B.A. from the University of Florida in 2012, where she was an NCAA Division 1 scholarship student athlete and helped her team win a 2009 SEC Championship and a 2010 NCAA National Championship. The hard work, team-focused mentality, and dedication to mastering her craft that led her to perform at one of the highest levels in her sport are the same qualities that drive and define her legal practice today.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Executive Board Member, Colorado Pledge to Diversity, Denver
- Chair, 1L Summer Pledge Program; coordinated first round student panel interviews and the reception that followed, organized and spearheaded the draft and match process
- 65% increase in employer participation and student employment opportunities between 2016 and 2019
- Coordinated Colorado Pledge to Diversity 20th Anniversary Gala; 400+ attendees
- Instrumental in developing policies, protocols, and seminars to sustain long-term viability of the Pledge
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Colorado Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- President of Sports and Entertainment Law Society
Mock trial top 3 participant: Hoffman Cup, CU v. DU, and Student Trial Lawyer Association
Completed the Colorado Pledge to Diversity Program and selected for a 1L summer position at a national law firm for being an outstanding diverse candidate
Scholastic Excellence Award for attaining the highest grade in Legal Analysis Strategy
University of Florida
- Florida Bright Future's Scholarship, NCAA Division 1 Swimming Scholarship
2009 SEC Championship Title and 2010 NCAA National Championship Title