- Email: Michael.Pullano@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 215.977.4091
- Fax: 215.977.4101
Michael Pullano is a partner in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
With career-long litigation experience, Mr. Pullano has focused his practice on complex catastrophic injury cases in the products liability realm and in the defense of professional negligence matters. His practice is nationally based with marked experienced in state and federal courts in a myriad of jurisdictions. He has spent his entire civil litigation career representing manufacturers and/or suppliers of heavy construction equipment. Additionally his clients include a wide range of manufacturers of fuel dispensers, refuse collection vehicles and Liquified Propane Gas pumps and compressors. In his work as counsel in professional liability cases, Mr. Pullano has represented architects and engineers, attorneys, and municipal professionals, including prosecutors and police officers. His clients include public and private entities, including Fortune 500 companies, as well as individuals. He also has significant experience in the defense of employment claims and in defamation and civil rights matters.
Following law school at Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago Kent College of Law, he practiced as an Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia for many years. Mr. Pullano obtained his B.A. from Catholic University in Washington, D.C.
Presenter on Email and Social Media Ethics Issues, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, August 16-17, 2018.
State Bar Admissions
- New Jersey
United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Supreme Court
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago Kent College of Law
Juris Doctor, 1996
Bachelor of Arts, 1991
- Successfully represented the county prosecutors in the Eastern District of PA and Third Circuit.
- Prevailed in the defense of a law firm defendant and individual attorneys in a Dragonetti action in Philadelphia County which was affirmed on appeal.
- Prevailed on 120(b)(6) motion in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania in an alleged due process violations case against a local county and its D.A. which resulted in dismissal of plaintiff's civil rights claims.