- Email: Christopher.Perre@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 954.678.4077
- Fax: 954.728.1282
Christopher Perré is an associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice.
Chris represents employers and management before state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and various arbitration bodies in a wide variety of matters, including alleged discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, whistleblower, and retaliation claims, as well as alleged wage and hour and restrictive covenant violations. He also advises and guides employers through an array of employment issues, helping clients to stay abreast of developing law and best practices.
Christopher received his Juris Doctor from the University of California at Berkeley, School of Law, enriched by specialized studies at Columbia Law School and the law school at l’Institut d’Etudes Politiques (Sciences Po) in Paris.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Christopher was an Associate at an AmLaw 100 firm in New York City and an AmLaw firm in Miami, where he practiced employment law. He is licensed to practice law in New York and Florida.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Immigration Equality
- Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project
Diversity & Inclusion and Unconscious Bias in the Workplace, Greater Miami Society of Human Resources Management Legal Update, November 2018, Miami.
State Bar Admissions
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Greater Miami Society of Human Resources Management (GMSHRM), Legislative Affairs Director, 2018-2019
- Gay & Lesbian Lawyers Association (GALLA)
- The Out Foundation Miami
Awards & Honors
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2018-2020
- Empire State Counsel Award, 2014
University of California, School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2013
Columbia Law School
Juris Doctor studies, 2013
L'Institut d'Etudes Politiques
French legal studies, 2012
Marymount Manhattan College
Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, International Relations, 2007
American College of Thessaloniki
Bachelor of Arts studies, 2006