- Email: Nicole.Ordonez@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 972.638.8669
- Fax: 214.722.7111
Nicole Ordonez is an associate in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Medical Malpractice and General Liability Practices. Ms.Ordonez represents a wide variety of clients in a broad array of litigated matters.
Ms. Ordonez grew up in Prosper, Texas. She graduated magna cum laude from Texas Tech University School of Law where she served on the Texas Tech Business and Bankruptcy Law Journal and earned individual recognition for her journal comment, which was published for Volume 5 Book 1. In addition, Ms. Ordonez participated in the ABA National Arbitration team and the ABA National Representation in Mediation Team.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Eastern and Northern Federal District Courts of Texas
Texas Tech University School of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2018
- Award Recipient, Board of Barrister First Year Mock Trial and Negotiation competitions
- Recipient, Underwood Law Firm Top Grade Award in Contract Law
- Author, Texas Tech Business and Bankruptcy Law Journal, Volume 5 Book 1
Bachelor of Science in Political Science, 2015