- Email: Steven.Novak@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.580.7948
- Fax: 714.850.1030
Steven Novak is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate, Tax, and Public Agency & Public Finance Practices. Mr. Novak currently concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate governance and compliance, general corporate law matters, public finance transactions, and charitable organizations. He also has experience with federal, state, and local tax issues.
Mr. Novak started his career at a boutique tax law firm in San Diego, where he assisted with tax planning and representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service, California Franchise Tax Board, California Employment Development Department, and California State Board of Education.
Related Legal Alerts
- September 05, 2017 409A Issues in Executive Compensation Contracts and Employment Agreements
- March 14, 2019 Lewis Brisbois National Business Practices Team Closes Kentucky Downs Sale
- August 31, 2018 Lewis Brisbois Closes Private Jet Engine Company Sale
- May 26, 2017 Lewis Brisbois Advises Estenson in $300M Acquisition
State Bar Admissions
UCLA School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2014
University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Economics, summa cum laude