- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 619.699.4981
- Fax: 619.233.8627
Helena Normandie is an associate in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare Practice.
During law school, Helena focused primarily on healthcare and medical malpractice litigation while working at a local medical malpractice defense firm. Helena also served as the President of the Health Law Society at the University of San Diego School of Law. Upon her recent graduation from law school, Helena earned concentrations in both Health Law and Civil Litigation.
Prior to law school, Helena earned her Bachelor of Science in Animal Veterinary Science. Additionally, Helena worked in the diagnostic veterinary pathology practice at the University of California, Davis, California Health and Food Safety Laboratory in San Bernardino, and assisted in educating future nurses while working at the National University Laboratory in San Diego. Helena uses her unique medical and scientific background to defend physicians, nurses, and healthcare facilities.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Health Law Society President, University of San Diego School of Law, 2019-2021
- Student Bar Association Elections & Involvement Chair, University of San Diego School of Law, 2019-2021
- Woman’s Law Caucus Inspiring Law School Woman Spotlight Nominee, University of San Diego School of Law, 2021
- Honors Pass in Negotiations and California Civil Discovery Practices, University of San Diego School of Law
University of San Diego School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2021
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Bachelor of Science, 2016