- Email: Aimee.Muller@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 513.808.9918
- Fax: 513.808.9912
Aimee E. Muller is a partner in the Cincinnati and Lexington offices of Lewis Brisbois and a member of our General Liability and Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation Practices. Aimee represents clients in Ohio and Kentucky state and federal courts in matters concerning premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, trucking, dram shop, and wrongful death, among other claims. She has experience defending clients before the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Aimee also represents clients in matters alleging diacetyl exposure, or “popcorn lung” cases. She is fluent in Spanish.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
Northern Kentucky Bar Association
Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2015
Western Kentucky University
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2011
- Studied abroad in Rosario, Argentina.