- Email: Andy.Morelli@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 801.251.7352
- Fax: 801.562.5510
Andres (Andy) F. Morelli is an associate in the Salt Lake City Office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Andy was born in Barranquilla, Colombia and grew up in Ogden, Utah. He graduated from Weber State University with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with an emphasis in Law and Justice.
Andy went on to attend the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah where he graduated with Honors and earned certificates in both Criminal Law and Litigation and Dispute Resolution. During his time at S.J. Quinney, Andy served as the President of the Minority Law Caucus and Fellow for the Pro Bono Initiative where he was tasked with running the Ogden Community Legal Clinic.
After graduation, Andy worked at a well-known and respected mid-sized firm in Salt Lake City, Utah handling insurance defense, complex commercial, and civil litigation matters. He then joined a boutique civil rights and employment law firm in Salt Lake City before joining Lewis Brisbois.
Andy joins Lewis Brisbois with broad experience focusing on personal injury defense, property and casualty claims, products liability, trucking law, professional liability, employment law, civil rights, and complex commercial litigation.
- Criminal Law, University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2018
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution, University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2018
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Utah Pro Bono Expungement Clinic
- Utah State Bar Virtual Legal Clinic
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Utah
United States District Court for the District of Utah
- Utah Association for Justice
- Utah Minority Bar Association
- Litigation Section of the Utah State Bar
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Utah State Bar Young Lawyers Division
Awards & Honors
CALI (Highest Grade) in Immigration Law
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law
Weber State University
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, emphasis in Law and Justice