- Email: Thomas.Moran@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 216.298.1267
- Fax: 216.344.9421
Tom Moran, CIPP/US is an associate in the Cleveland office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice. Mr. Moran counsels clients in all aspects of data security and information privacy. He has extensive experience in cyber-based litigation, successfully advocating for companies who had fallen victim to data security incidents.
Mr. Moran currently serves as vice-chairman to the Cyber+ section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US)
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Mr. Moran volunteers as a youth basketball coach at his local church and also volunteers annually for Tim Tebow's "Night to Shine."
Speaker, "Cleveland Engineering Society Cybersecurity Leadership Breakfast Seminar," Cleveland Engineering Society, Cleveland, OH, 11.19.19
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
USDC Northern District of Ohio
USDC Southern District of Ohio
- Vice-chairman, Cyber+ section, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
Cleveland–Marshall College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2017
- Scholar – President James A. Garfield Institute for Public Leadership