- Email: Drake.Mirsch@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 714.668.5549
- Fax: 714.850.1030
Drake Mirsch is an associate in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. His practice is focused on representing employers in a wide array of employment related disputes, including single-plaintiff discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and whistleblower claims, as well as representative wage and hour litigation. Mr. Mirsch represents employers in state and federal courts, and before state and federal administrative agencies, including the DFEH and the EEOC.
Mr. Mirsch received his J.D. from Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law, where he graduated cum laude and emphasized in Business Law and Dispute Resolution. At Chapman Law, Mr. Mirsch served as an Articles Editor for Chapman Law Review and was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board. He also externed for The Honorable Theodor C. Albert at the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California.
In his spare time, Mr. Mirsch enjoys spending time with his partner and their young daughter.
Author, "California Court of Appeal Holds Service Charges May Be Considered Gratuity," Lewis Brisbois Legal Alert, December 6, 2019.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Central and Northern Districts of California
Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Chapman Law Review, Articles Editor
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research & Writing, Secured Transactions, and Advanced Legal Research.
- ABA National Representation in Mediation Competition, Member of National Championship Team
- Marjorie W. Day Scholarship, Recipient