- Email: Richard.Meadows@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 206.508.1975
- Fax: 206.436.2030
Richard Meadows is an associate in the Seattle office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practice. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, he clerked for the Honorable Robert C. Jones in the Federal District of Nevada.
Richard received his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Georgia School of Law. While attending law school, Richard received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in legal writing and served on the editorial board before become an articles editor for the Georgia Law Review. He also served as the Communications Director for the Georgia Association of Law and Politics, and as Veterans and Community Outreach Director for the Military Law Society.
Richard is a military veteran, having held the position of squad leader in his infantry platoon and completing two combat tours in Iraq.
He is admitted to practice in Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
State Bar Admissions
Awards & Honors
- Melvin J. England Mock Trial Competition Quarterfinalist, 2017
- Carl E. Sanders Law Scholarship Fund Merit Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing, Fall 2016
University of Georgia School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2019
- Georgia Law Review, Articles Editor
- Georgia Law Review, Editorial Board
- Military Law Society – refounder, Veterans and Community Outreach Director
- Georgia Association of Law and Politics, Communications Director
University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2015
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics, 2015