- Email: Christopher.McIntire@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 909.381.7180
- Fax: 909.387.1138
Christopher A. McIntire is an associate in the San Bernardino office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Labor & Employment Practices.
Chris has represented public entities, corporations and individual clients in a wide range of legal matters from wrongful death, breach of contract, personal injury, and employment litigation, as well as having defended public entities in high profile wildfire and flooding cases.
Prior to becoming an attorney Chris served in the United States Navy where he achieved the rank of Senior Chief Petty Officer. During his time in the Navy, Senior Chief McIntire was a military journalist and public relations specialist. He managed regional news bureaus and broadcast operations for local, regional and world-wide military broadcast facilities, coordinated U.S. Navy involvement in the world premiere of the motion picture "Pearl Harbor," served as managing editor of Navy-wide publications and while serving as a public relations specialist for the U.S. Pacific Fleet Senior Chief McIntire wrote the first guidance for public facing Navy websites.
"Cyber-ADA in the Real World" January 2017
- Presentation to California Schools Joint Powers Authorities: "Cyber-ADA Issues" (2017)
- Presentation to California Schools Joint Powers Authority Executive Conference; "The Impact of Janus v. AFSCME and California legislation on Public School Districts" (2018)
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- State Bar of California
- California Lawyers Association, Labor & Employment Section
- Federal Bar Association
Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Juris Doctor, 2007
- AmJur First Honors, Trial Advocacy
- AmJur First Honors, Appellate Advocacy
- RST Honors, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bachelor of Science, Liberal Arts
Associate of Science, Liberal Arts