- Email: John.Lynch@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 214.722.7124
- Fax: 214.722.7111
John Lynch is a partner in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice, where he concentrates on the litigation defense of employment matters.
Mr. Lynch has previously handled a wide variety of litigation matters, including complex commercial, non-competition, trade secrets, and financial services litigation in state and federal courts and arbitrations throughout the country. He has extensive courtroom experience, including multiple trials and arbitrations and countless hearings, both in person and via Zoom. He has represented both employees and employers before federal and state administrative agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Texas Workforce Commission Civil Rights Division, and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Mr. Lynch has regularly provided advice regarding employment agreements, restrictive covenants, severance and separation agreements, and C-Suite executive exit negotiations. He also is a licensed non-public arbitrator with FINRA Dispute Resolution Services and has assisted financial advisors with arbitrations under FINRA’s Dispute Resolution Services.
Mr. Lynch is a member of the Board of Directors of the Dallas St. Thomas More Society and the National Alumni Board of the University of Dallas. He is married with three children.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
United States Bankruptcy Courts
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Dallas St. Thomas More Society
- National Alumni Board, University of Dallas
SMU Dedman School of Law
University of Dallas
Bachelor of Arts