- Email: Daniel.Lyman@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.438.5915
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Daniel Lyman is an associate in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Lyman worked as a Legal Research Attorney for the San Francisco Superior Court.
During law school, Mr. Lyman served on the Executive Board of USF Law Review, Vol. 51, and was a competing member on the Judge John R. Brown Maritime Moot Court Competition team. In addition, Mr. Lyman served as a Judicial Extern for Chief Justice Cantil-Sakauye of the Supreme Court of California, and as a Judicial Extern for the Presiding Judge and Appellate Division of the San Francisco Superior Court.
State Bar Admissions
Awards & Honors
- USF School of Law McAuliffe Honor Society
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient in Legal Research, Writing & Analysis I
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient in Legal Research, Writing & Analysis II
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient in Evidence
University of San Francisco School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2017
Sonoma State University
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, with distinction, 2014