- Email: Tessa.Lessner@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.438.6681
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Tessa Lessner is an associate in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Medical Malpractice Department.
Tessa Lessner is a Bay Area native, born in Oakland, California and raised in Oregon. Ms. Lessner graduated with high honors from The University of California, Santa Barbara in 2009 with a degree in Communication. After Santa Barbara, Ms. Lessner moved further south to continue her education in San Diego, receiving her Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law in April 2013. Ms. Lessner graduated cum laude, and was admitted to the bar in November 2013.
While in law school, Ms. Lessner was selected as a Trustee Scholar, and served as an associate editor for the California Western Law Review. Ms. Lessner interned for the Employee Rights Center of San Diego, and received a Pro Bono Honors Society Award for her work. Additionally, Ms. Lessner spent six months working as a judicial extern for the Southern District of California.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Lessner worked as a medical malpractice associate for a reputable law firm in Tiburon California, and before moving to the Bay Area, Ms. Lessner worked for a large, multi-state civil litigation firm in San Diego, where she specialized in insurance coverage, business litigation, and general liability matters.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Central and Southern California Federal District Courts
Unlawful Detainer Settlement Conference Program - Marin Superior Court
Awards & Honors
- Graduated cum laude from California Western School of Law - top 10% based on class standing of 26/273
- Deans List at California Western School of Law
- The Trustees Scholar Program at California Western School of Law
- Academic Excellence Award at California Western School of Law
- Pro Bono Honors Society Award at California Western School of Law
- Graduated in three years with High Honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara
- Dean's Honors from UCSB
- UCSB Communication Department Award for Academic Excellence
California Western School of Law