- Email: Marcus.Lee@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.438.5932
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Marcus Lee is a partner in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and head of the San Francisco office’s Korean Business Practice Group, specializing in labor and employment. Mr. Lee defends and counsels clients in all employment-related matters – litigation, risk management, and compliance.
Mr. Lee has tried cases in both U.S. federal courts and California state courts. His litigation team defends cases ranging from sexual harassment, gender/age/race discrimination, wage and hour disputes, and background checks.
Mr. Lee further advises international companies operating in the United States on corporate structuring and employment compliance. His clients operate in a wide variety of industries including Silicon Valley tech, entertainment, biopharma, educational non-profits, shipping and distribution, hospitality, law, and healthcare.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Lee represented and advised entertainment and film industry clients on employment and corporate related matters for several years from a boutique practice in Beverly Hills, California.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
US District Court, Northern District, CA, 2012
US District Court, Eastern District, CA, 2012
US District Court, Central District, CA, 2012
US District Court, Southern District, CA, 2012
Awards & Honors
- 2014 Minority Corporate Counsel Association's Rising Star
- 2015, 2014, & 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers' Rising Star
Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles
Juris Doctor, 2011
- SCALE Program (accelerated two-year JD program)
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Game Theory emphasis, 2003