- Email: Bradley.Krupicka@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 971.334.7010
- Fax: 971.712.2801
Bradley J. Krupicka is a partner in the Portland office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. He has experience counseling clients through employee theft investigations, including working cooperatively with the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office on behalf of a corporate client in the investigation, trial, and restitution of over $150,000 in theft by a former employee and third party.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Brad worked at a prominent national law firm where his practice focused on employment litigation issues, alternative dispute resolution, discrimination and harassment, wage and hour, and issues related to hiring.
After law school, Brad clerked for Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor, where he gained experience with all aspects of courtroom activity, having worked on more than 85 trials. Brad also served as an extern and law clerk for the Multnomah County Attorney’s office where he litigated employment law and civil rights cases, as well as advised internal clients on a range of employment law and constitutional issues. Additionally, Brad contributed to a winning Ninth Circuit briefing on the issue of front pay awards in OFLA/FMLA cases.
A fourth-generation firefighter, Brad spent five summers as a wildland firefighter and engine boss. He is heavily involved in bar and community activities, including service on several pro bono committees.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Co-Founder, MBA Pro Bono Pour
- Chair, MBA YLS Pro Bono Committee, 2015-2016
- Co-Presenter, “Protected Leave in Oregon: Updates from the Pandemic and Beyond,” Multnomah Bar Association, May 25, 2021
- “Oregon’s Paid Family and Medical Leave Act: Never Too Early to Prepare for Groundbreaking Law,” Multnomah Athletic Club, 1849 SW Salmon Street Portland, WA 97205, April 16, 2020
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- President, Lewis & Clark Alumni Board
- Chair, Oregon Chapter, American Constitution Society
- Member, Associates Committee, Campaign for Equal Justice
- Member, Young Patrons Society, Portland Art Museum
- Co-Founder, MBA Battle of the Lawyer Bands
- President, Young Lawyer’s Section, Multnomah Bar Association, 2020-2021
- Chair, MBA Membership Committee, 2013-2014
- Publications Liason, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel Practice Group, 2013-2015
- Member, Court Funding Committee, 2014-2015
Awards & Honors
Ones to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America, 2021-2023
Lewis & Clark Law School
Juris Doctor, 2010
University of Oregon
Bachelor of Arts, 2006