- Email: Justin.Kim@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 714.668.5548
- Fax: 714.850.1030
Justin Kim is a partner in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation, General Liability, and Construction Practices. Justin represents corporations, individuals, small businesses, as well as nonprofit organizations in all stages of disputes, from pre-litigation counseling to appeals of complex actions in state and federal courts.
Justin’s broad scope of litigation experience includes prosecution and defense of class actions and matters involving allegations of fraud, intentional interference, breach of contract, defamation, strict products liability, violations of California’s anti-discrimination statutes, unfair business practices, wrongful death, violations of consumer protection laws, defective construction and professional liability.
Justin works extensively in legal issues arising in cyberspace. He regularly advises technology companies with regard to intellectual property matters and liability issues involving news and social media. His practice includes trademark and copyright enforcement, regulatory compliance and commercial transactions.
Justin also successfully represented his clients in several high profile matters specifically addressing the liability of interactive computer services for user-generated content. He provides counsel to entities with a significant online presence as well as application developers regarding publication of original and third party content.
- California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Civil Division Honors Program
- Clerk, Honorable Donald S. Mitchell, San Francisco Superior Court
- Dyroff v. Ultimate Software Grp., Inc., 934 F.3d 1093 (9th Cir. 2019)
- Dyroff v. Ultimate Software Grp., Inc., 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 194524 (N.D. Cal. 2017)
- Witkoff v. Topix, LLC, 2015 Cal. App. Unpub. LEXIS 6521 (unpublished)
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Awards & Honors
"Ones to Watch," Construction Law, Best Lawyers, 2022
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts