- Email: Justin.Kim@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 714.668.5548
- Fax: 714.850.1030
Justin Kim is an associate in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Construction Practices. Justin represents corporations, individuals, small businesses, as well as nonprofit organizations in all stages of disputes, from pre-litigation counseling to appeals of complex actions in state and federal courts.
Justin’s broad scope of litigation experience includes prosecution and defense of class actions and matters involving fraud, intentional interference, breach of contract, defamation, products liability, unfair business practices, wrongful death, construction, toxic tort, and professional liability.
Justin works extensively in legal issues arising in cyberspace. He regularly advises technology companies with regard to intellectual property matters and liability issues involving news and social media. His practice includes trademark and copyright enforcement, regulatory compliance and commercial transactions.
Justin also successfully represented his clients in several high profile matters specifically addressing the liability of Internet Service Providers for user-generated content. He provides counsel to entities with a significant online presence as well as Application developers regarding publication of original and third party content.
- California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Civil Division Honors Program
- Clerk, Honorable Donald S. Mitchell, San Francisco Superior Court
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing & Research, University of California, Hastings College of the Law
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts