- Email: Ashleigh.Kasper@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.250.1800
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Ashleigh Kasper is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. She has experience defending employers in individual and multi-plaintiff lawsuits and pre-litigation claims for workplace discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour violations. Ms. Kasper also provides counseling to employers in personnel matters and assists in drafting policies and procedures. Ms. Kasper also defends individual and corporate entities against employment and non-employment sexual assault, sexual harassment, and negligence claims.
Prior to working at Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Kasper worked as a law clerk with the Ventura County District Attorney's Office. She also worked as a law clerk with Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers, Inc., a firm specializing in juvenile dependency law.
Related Legal Alerts
- December 12, 2018 2018 Louisiana Employment Law Update: Louisiana’s Own Version of the WARN Act is Working Its Way Through The Legislature
- July 18, 2018 California Court of Appeal Upholds Jury Verdict Finding Twelve Instances of Verbal Mocking Severe and Pervasive Harassment
- May 15, 2018 California Supreme Court Adopts Stricter Test for Independent Contractor Status Under the Wage Orders
- January 09, 2018 Louisiana: Updates Impacting Employers in 2018
- Certified Law Clerk, Ventura County District Attorney
- Law Clerk, Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers, Inc.
- New California Law Provides Joint Liability to Employers for Labor Contractor's Failure to Pay Wages to and Carry Workers' Compensation Insurance to Workers, Lewis Brisbois Labor & Employment Practice Client Alert, August 2014
- Helping the Helpless: The Foreign Policy Strategies Underlying Humanitarian Rhetoric In American Refugee Law and Policy, 32 J. Nat'l Ass'n Admin. L. Judiciary 309, 2012
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
United States District Court for the Central District of California
Pepperdine University School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2013
- Lead Articles Editor and Technical Editor, Journal of the National Association of the Administrative Law Judiciary
University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2010