- Email: Robyn.Kalocsay@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 973.718.3951
- Fax: 973.577.6261
Robyn Kalocsay is a partner in the Newark office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. She is a highly successful AV rated litigator who focuses her practice on complex civil litigation in the state and federal courts in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. She is Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney.
Ms. Kalocsay has represented clients in general liability matters, asbestos litigation, trucking accident cases, and construction and employment matters. She has represented professionals in malpractice cases including but not limited to legal malpractice, broker malpractice and accounting malpractice. She has served as lead trial attorney in the defense of New Jersey mass tort litigation for a Fortune 10 company. She has also successfully defended nationally known corporate clients in the defense of litigation matters arising from catastrophic accidents.
Ms. Kalocsay received her Bachelor of Arts and her Juris Doctorate from Fordham University.
- LeClair Ryan, Newark New Jersey, December 2007 to April 2016, Shareholder.
- Seiden Wayne, Newark, New Jersey, October 1997 to Merger with LeClair Ryan in December 2007, Partner
- Former Assistant Prosecutor, Union County Prosecutor's Office, Elizabeth, New Jersey
- New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners past Vice President of Administration for the Bergen Chapter and Secretary.
- Former member of the District X and District IIB Ethics Committees
Certified by the Supreme Court of the United States as a Civil Trial Attorney
Most recently for the National Business Institute, most recently on Damages In Personal Injury Litigation, in 2015.
State Bar Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Federal Claims
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
United States Court of Federal Claims
Third Circuit Court of Appeals
United States Supreme Court
Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale and Hubbell
- New Jersey Super Lawyer 2005-2014
Fordham University School of Law
Bachelor of Arts