- Email: Paul.Jolis@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 714.668.5542
- Fax: 714.850.1030
Paul Jolis is a partner in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate Practice. Mr. Jolis specializes in corporate, commercial, contract, construction, and real estate law.
- Represents local, national and international clients in areas of real estate, construction, engineering, printing, government contracting, information technology and services, mining and international transactions and trade.
- Active in civil litigation in federal and state courts. Admitted to practice in New York in 1968, Mr. Jolis has tried cases in Federal and State Courts in California, Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and in the United States Court of Federal Claims.
- Fluent in French and Spanish
- Functional Russian
State Bar Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New York
District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Superior Court - Mediator
- Virginia State Bar International Practice Section
Awards & Honors
- Distinguished Honor Graduate, Infantry O.C.S.
- 1st Lieutenant, U.S. Army Special Forces, Vietnam, Bronze Star
Northwestern Law School
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1968 (Editor of Law Review)
Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
Master of Arts, 1965
University of North Carolina
Bachelor of Arts, 1963 (Morehead Scholar)