- Email: Precious.Johnson@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 404.476.2016
- Fax: 404.467.8845
Precious Johnson is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Precious worked as a judicial law clerk at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana to the Honorable Ivan L.R. Lemelle. She was substantially exposed to a variety of federal and state law claims at the motion to dismiss and motion for summary judgment stage. Precious also gained valuable experience in case management of complex litigation and trial preparation of complex cases.
While in law school, she served as a legal intern at the Superior Court of Fulton County and Supreme Court of Georgia. As a student attorney under the Georgia Student Practice Act, Precious counseled clients before court and represented clients during court for the City of Atlanta Public Defender’s Office. She also attended fee dispute arbitrations and researched violations of the Georgia Rule of Professional Conduct for the State Bar of Georgia’s Office of General Counsel.
In her spare time, Precious enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Atlanta Volunteer Lawyer Foundation
State Bar Admissions
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
Awards & Honors
- 2018 Scholar, Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- 2017 Scholar, National Bar Association
- Fall 2017, Dean's List, Emory University School of Law
- 2016 Hall of Fame Scholar, Gate City Bar Association
- 2016 Scholar, Corporate Counsel for Women of Color
- 2016 Judicial Section Scholar, Gate City Bar Association
- Fall 2016, Dean's List, Emory University School of Law
- 2011-2014, every semester, Dean's List, Florida State University
Emory University School of Law
Juris Doctor, pro bono publico honors, 2018
- Merit Scholarship, 2015-2018
- Executive Notes and Comment Editor, Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, Vol. 34
Florida State University
Bachelor of Science in Political Science, magna cum laude, 2014
- Garnet and Gold Scholar, 2014
- Founding Member, Florida State University's Women in Pre-Law Society, 2012