- Email: Kimberly.Jessett@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 713.324.0082
- Fax: 713.759.6830
Kim Jessett is an associate in the Houston Office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Insurance Law Practice. She handles Construction and Professional Liability Litigation with experience in defending litigants through all phases of litigation.
Kim has prior experience in insurance coverage, products liability, premises liability, and transportation litigation.
While in law school, Kim was a member of the school’s nationally recognized advocacy program and competed in numerous moot court and mock trial competitions across the country. Kim was a moot court national champion and a member of the Dean’s List and National Order of the Barristers. She has been an adjunct professor at South Texas College of Law since the Fall of 2010. Prior to attending law school, Kim gained more than ten years of experience as a litigation paralegal for an insurance defense firm.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
United States District Court for the Southern, Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
United States Eastern District of Wisconsin
South Texas College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2010
University of St. Thomas
Bachelor of Arts, 1992