- Email: Jarred.Reed@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 618.307.7618
- Fax: 618.692.6099
Jarred Reed is an associate in the Madison County, Illinois office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability and Toxic Tort Practices.
Jarred has worked in the insurance defense field since graduating law school. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, he defended of a variety of matters, including automobile negligence, transportation, products liability, environmental, and premises liability. He has also routinely attended court mandated conferences and successfully argued various motions. His most
recent trial experience includes being second-chair in a slip and fall case involving a large national retailer.
For a second consecutive year, Jarred has been named to the National Black Lawyers’ “Top 40 Under 40” list, which recognizes talented black attorneys who have met rigorous selection criteria including having an outstanding reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public, and notable achievements, settlements, and verdicts as a lawyer.
State Bar Admissions
- District of Columbia
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Lausanne Collegiate School Alumni, Board Member
Awards & Honors
- The National Black Lawyers (NBL) “Top 40 Under 40” list, 2022 and 2023
- The University of Tennessee College of Law's Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Team, Captain
University of Tennessee College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2018
George Mason University
Bachelor of Arts, 2013