- Email: Trisha.Hudkins@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 304.491.4724
- Fax: 412.567.5494
Trisha Hudkins is an associate in the Pittsburgh and Weirton offices of Lewis Brisbois. She focuses her practice in all aspects of civil litigation including personal injury, motor vehicle, toxic tort, landlord/tenant, premises liability, products liability, labor and employment, and construction defect. Trisha also represents corporate clients in commercial and business litigation involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair competition, fraud and other business torts, as well as professional malpractice and errors & omissions matters.
Ms. Hudkins has handled all aspects of discovery, including motion practice and taking and defending depositions. Trisha has written and successfully argued countless dispositive motions. Ms. Hudkins has also participated in all forms of alternative dispute resolution with positive results. Additionally, Ms. Hudkins is often called upon to provide comprehensive analysis of pre-litigation incidents and evaluation for potential risk.
Additionally, Trisha counsels clients on best practices in information privacy and data security.
- August 23, 2017 Pa. Court Nixes $38.5M Award In Work Shooting Suit
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Trisha practiced with a mid-size full service law firm where she advised clients regarding matters involving labor and employment liability, professional liability, administrative law and oil and gas title defects. Trisha worked to secure favorable outcomes for these clients.
Trisha worked as a title abstractor and crew chief in the oil and gas industry prior to pursuing a legal career and believes that this experience benefits her clients through her ability to identify the business and operational concerns affected by the law.
- Active Member of the Junior League of Wheeling
- Volunteer at Crittenton Services, Inc.
State Bar Admissions
- West Virginia
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Northern District of West Virginia
Southern District of West Virginia
Western District of Pennsylvania
Duquesne University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2014
- Editor in Chief of the Energy and Environmental Law Journal
- President of the Energy and Mineral Law Society
- Vice President of the Christian Legal Society
Ohio Valley University
Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 2006
Kent State University, Tuscarawas Campus
Associate of Arts, 2004