- Email: Jacqueline.Houser@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 971.334.7006
- Fax: 971.712.2801
Jacqueline Houser is a partner in the Portland office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Group. Jacqueline devotes her legal practice to management-side employment law litigation and advice and counseling. She represents employers of all sizes in a myriad of employment law matters including disability accommodations, leaves of absence, discrimination and harassment, and terminations.
Jacqueline also advises and counsels employers on best practices for avoiding litigation and on employee-related policies and procedures, including performing handbook analysis for compliance with state and federal laws, advising on discipline and termination decisions, and drafting handbooks and policies.
State Bar Admissions
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
Awards & Honors
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2023 — Labor and Employment Law – Management, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- "Ones to Watch," Labor and Employment Law – Management, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Best Lawyers, 2021-2023
Willamette University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2015
University of Oregon
Bachelor of Arts, 2010